We are able to offer you a team of highly qualified personnel to provide cable and system design, installation, repair and maintenance for a complete range of system technologies.
When it comes to understanding and meeting integrated building system requirements, there is no substitute for experience. With over 28 years of expertise, Carlton-Gray Systems understands the challenges of installing these systems while meeting your time schedule requirements and avoiding disruption to your daily operations.
- Fire alarm
- Nurses Call
- Access Control
- Testing/NFPA Inspection/Maintenance
- Central Station Monitoring
- Authorized Superior Modular Products
- Multimedia Design & Integration Specialists Contractor (MDIS)
- Edwards/UTC Authorized Distributor
- Northern Computers Certified
- WINPAC 2.0 Access Control Equipment
- NICET Certified
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- National Federation Independent Businesses (NFIB)
Managing PrincipalsMarshall G. Folkes, III – President
Founder of Carlton-Gray Systems in
1982. Specializes in voice, data and video systems.
Graduate of James Madison University
H. Coleman Duesberry, III – General Manager
Engineers projects, drawings, oversees purchasing and provides quality control for all phases of company operations and installations.
A.A.S Electrical Engineering Technology Degree, NICET Certified, US Navy Aircraft Electrician